May 3, 2013

Excited!

Ahh I'm super excited!!!!!! It was my best best friend's birthday recently and she's coming over... TOMORROW!!! And we are going to play Frisbee and be awesome!

Then I READ this:
"Do no be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God" (Philippians 4"6 NIV)......... he-he
THANK YOU!
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV)
aannd
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV)

Something to think about. Comments??

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome Hannah, when I first became a Christian, that "be anxious for nothing" was my favorite verse, helped me thru so much knowing God did not want me to be worried or stresses- still my favorite verse! there you go- those are my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?