November 10, 2011

...continue

Continue of New-Old. I had so many pictures I had to make a new post. So hehe ^_^


This is Phil on Halloween, getting ready for work, he is afro/disco man! O_O



Leaving, he did "the walk". 




me. bla


My dad randomly made me an awesome breakfast!!! ^_^ It was so yummy! I had three piles of ketchup. And I took a picture of it cause our camera has this special button specifically for food pictures so yep! :)


Afro KYLE dude!



Chicken update! My dad basically finished it and now we have to paint it and weather proof it and stuffz! YAY!








Bella's birthday I was a football (girl) monster! :D


O_O



Bracelet I made for my sister for her birthday.....Shhh! I haven't given it to you her yet! Hopefully she won't think it's just too cool for her to wear it. hehe >_O


Hope you enjoyed all those interesting photos! ^_^
Come back again! hehe

Job 37:5-6 NIV
“God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?