October 4, 2011

Really Random

These are really random, some are from long ago and some are from like 2 days ago. :D 
I got new chicks! ^_^ Julia and I were walking downtown to get coffee and on our way we saw the farmers market so we stopped by and BOUGHT CHICKS! They were only $4! 
Julia's is named Melody and my chick's name is Jesse. But she might change hers cause we don't know if they are boys or girls. :P


Autumn drawing a dragon! ^_^ she is so talented~!

Me "helping". I have no idea what I'm doing tho. :P


Now this, I know what I'm doing! :D 



<3


I forgot what kind of fruit/veg. this is? But it came from our garden and its awesome looking! ^_^


<3 Sunflowers <3


Jalapenos, chile' peppers, and other peppers 


Tomatoes


The lighter green plant is celery and I think the bluish green one is broccoli?


^__^




Red hair! :D


Sniffing a "flower"


Weird bathroom moments:











Chickies!! 


Front: Melody
Back: Jesse


Awesome! O__O






THANKS FOR READING!!! LOVE YA! <3

1 comment:

  1. You two are too cute... weird but cute... Don't forget to get some real chick starter and mix it with some grit so they will grow up nice and strong.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?