September 24, 2011

California

Brace yourself for a lit of photos! :D
It would take a long time to type everything of what I did so I will just use pictures. :P blahh. 

WE'RE LEAVING !



 Gas prices in Yreka, CA.







YREKA!! 








Cows!


 Phil is the navigator.




 * Hallelujah music*



I don't remember what this was. A hang glider guy? IDK looks suspicious. :o


 :)

 Family members

 My sister Tina and my neice Maddison and on the left is Max. *yawn*



 Heather's (My brother, Todd's, wife) sisters.


 Friends





 More friends. This is the rehearsal lunch thingy btw.









FEET!


Muhahaha



This is Todd's kitchen, he lives with a bunch of other people, kinda like a dorm? I THINK?







And this is our hotel! SO AMAZING! Kitchen and everything! :D






He who finds his life will lose it,a nd he who loses his life for my sake will find it. -Jesus







My nephew's white birthmark. Do you see it?



 Yellow flower! <3


Getting ready for the wedding.





 Mother of the bride w/ the best man.







Bella the flower girl. ^_^


She was supposed to bow but she forgot and shrugged her shoulders instead. SO CUTE!





















My sister, Tina's, family. :D























Heather's family....she is so beautiful!!!








 Tickle, tickle, tickle.



My aunt and uncle. 


*in dramatic voice* 
The church










Look to the right, there's the photographer! Oh and there's Todd and Heather. 


<3 <3 <3



My bestie, Heather. We call her the tall Heather.






A LIMO! I got to ride in a Limo! :D Eek!







Phil....so cool.


We were really crammed in there.





The reception door! Its so purdy. 




 Todd and his friend singing opera. They are amazing :D










Dance floor! SO FUN! ^_^

















Awe their so cute together. 






 *wapoosh!*
 Phillipsville!!!





I stayed back in Cali for another 2-3 weeks, and this is what my family did w/o me. :( So sad. I don't know how they lived without me. jkjk

Redwood forest! HUGE TREES!

 Attempt to hug a tree: Fail.





There will be more! :D
Sorry for the boring comments, blahh I'm bad at this. :P
BYE!
2 Timothy 2:22-23
"22 Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels."

3 comments:

  1. those were great pictures Hannah thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah...you are SOOOO funny! My favorite was...(in dramatic voice) The church!...so hilarious!!! Oh and you looked amazing in the photos, SOOOO pretty!!! You are a be-yoo-tiful girl! Glad you had so much fun with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a turd... you have been gone too long. Does this mean you are home now? Well.... Great pix by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?