July 25, 2011

Guess what?

Can any of you translate: I wugga woo??
*incredible confused voice* ....WHAT?!
Well well well, I don't know what else to say! JULIA FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING! Amazingness!
Those of you who go to my church and were in Sunday school for this last Sunday here is a song that was for worship that I REALLY LOVE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO_V4bRIxvM
<3
Yayz!
I MISS ALL THESE PEOPLES no matter if i just saw them recently, i just am in a really really missing mood:
(not in any certain order.)




























That's it! Yup they're might be more! IDK!

I can't think of any verses to put up. I'm pretty sure I can pick anyone and it will be amazing still! :D
You pick one!!!!! or two or three....or five!

1 comment:

  1. that was fun looking at all those pictures old and new... and I'm in shock that Julia blogged, too... now if only we could get Tessa to blog (hint hint!!) love all you girls!! Katie

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?