April 1, 2011

Photography

Hey guys! I have always wanted to be a photographer!! I don't know how that will turn out, but if its Gods will I would love to be a photographer!!! I took some pictures of this beautiful rose, I don't know if they turned out good. They look okay to me, but I want to know what you think! ;)
And of coarse since I had a camera I took some "other photos". Hehe
Oh since we are on the subject of what I want to be when I grow up, I also want to be a fireman! That's my dream: A fireman/photographer! *looks up and sighs* :D

ME!!


Amazing guitar! Since its B&W, its real color is dark blue and its my favorite guitar EVER!

And now begins the pictures of "The Rose":


IDK WOW

Favorite # 2
Favorite # 1











Leave comments of new things we do w/ this blog, like crazy video ideas, pictures, songs, etc.
;D

1 comment:

Your thoughts?